- Have your kitchen and the designated area ready when the Chef arrives, then please give him/her a quick lay of the land. We’ll leave it clean and put back together when we are done.
- Our Chefs will arrive with their own Personal Protection Equipment (PPE): including a mask or face covering and multiple pairs of gloves. They are required to use it at all times during the service.
- Chefs have the best food safety and sanitation practices in place, they are all Servsafe certified. Chefs will wash their hands before, during and after handling food, keep their work area clean and are extremely careful what, when and where they buy meats or other high-protein foods to avoid cross-contamination.
- We kindly ask our customers to please practice social distancing as much as possible. Keep 6ft distance between the Chef and the guests. If this is not possible we highly encourage you to wear masks.
- We ask our Chefs and clients alike to take care of themselves and others. We encourage you to monitor your health the days leading up and the day of the event/service. Please take your temperature. If you are sick or feeling any symptoms, please contact us immediately and cancel your booking. We are all in this together.
- As per the CDC guidelines if you or any of the guests have a credible exposure to someone who has already tested positive, we ask you or them to quarantine until they receive negative test results or 10 days from exposure have passed and the individual remained asymptomatic throughout the period. No services should be made during this period. Please contact us to cancel your booking if you or any of the guests have been exposed to COVID-19
- Stay safe and healthy, please cancel or reschedule your booking if you or any guests attending the Chefpost experience/service have been exposed to COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
You can reschedule your bookings up and until 48 hours before the booking time. To modify the time and date of your booking please contact our Customer Experience team by phone or email: Phone: (754) 247-1998 (Monday to Friday from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chefpost Experience includes:
- Grocery and produce shopping (if service includes ingredients).
- Prepping of food at your place (home).
- Cooking of the food and meals you have selected (at home)
- Plating, Serving, and/or storing the meals in food containers (containers are not included). If you don't have any containers, please let us know in advance, and we will accommodate.
- Cleaning up the cooking area and washing all utensils, pots, and pans used during service. Your kitchen will be delivered exactly the way it was received.
- 24/7 support with our Customer Experience Team. We will help you customize your service or event according to your needs.
Other services you can add for an extra fee are:
- Plates and table setting service
- Personalized and themed decor
- Flowers arrangements
- Serveware (Buffet set-up)
Chefs take approximately 2 hours from the time they arrive to your house to the moment they serve. The time you book is the time at which the Chef will arrive to your house. Ex. If you want to start enjoying your meal at 7:00 pm, we suggest booking your Chef at 5:00 pm to allow enough time for prepping and cooking. In this case, dinner will be served at 7:00 pm.
You can cancel your booking directly on your Chefpost account or app. Please note our cancellation policies:
- Service or event can be canceled for a full refund anytime before and until 48 hours before the service/event start time.
- If the booking is canceled within 48 hours prior to any scheduled service, it will not be eligible for a full refund and 50% of the service price will be charged.
- If you booked a service within the 48-hour period, you are able to cancel the booking within the next 24 hours and be eligible for a full refund.
- If the service is booked with a 24-hour window and is canceled, 50% of the service price will be charged.
If you need to cancel less than 48 hours before your service time, please contact our Chefpost Experience team by phone at (754) 247-1998 (Monday to Friday from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST) or by email: email@example.com. Please note we always want to work with you to help you with any issue and we kindly ask you to be understanding of the Chef's time and cost associated with every booking.
With our easy-to-use website and app, you can book a personal chef on-demand based on your needs and preferences.
- SIGN UP on the site's top right-hand corner or download the Chefpost App.
- SELECT date, time, zip code, and type of service or cuisine.
- A list of Chefs that matches your search will appear for you.
- CHOOSE the Chef's profile to see menus, services, and pricing.
- SELECT the menu or service.
- PROCEED to Checkout to complete the booking.
Book, Relax and Enjoy! For a more personalized service or experience, contact the Chefpost Experience Team. We are here to serve you. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (754) 247-1998
Prices range between $40 to $160 per person or $180 to $500 per cooking session. For more details on pricing, please refer to each Chef's profile page. There you will find the prices, depending on their services. For custom inquiries, please contact our Chefpost Experience Team at email@example.com